Join The Startup Training
Learn from who is spending everyday with entrepreneurs
We have helped +400 startups to launch on the market in just 2 years
Founder & Mentor
There is no better than job in life than helping others to achieve their dreams
Being a mentor means to have co-founder like attachment with the startup. You need not only to be the most skilled and knowledgable in the team but also nurture a strong passion for the business and show high emotional stability.
After having founded 3 startups and helped more than 400 of them to identify a sustainable business model, I have understood the ingredients that can make a team successful. I am now ready to share them with all those who want to be come startup mentors.
The mentorship program
What you will learn
1) Lean Startup: how does it really work, what there was before and there will be after it
2) Idea generation: the characteristics that make a better startup idea.
3) Business model: 4 steps of validation. Market, Problem, Offer, Solution validation
4) Three real case studies: B2C, B2B, Marketplace
5) Startup Metrics: the Key Metrics for different business modes. Examples.
6) Traction: the numbers a startup needs to show for pre-seed and seed investment
7) Investors: financial plan, pitch deck and startup valuation. Best practices.
8) Team dynamics: the 3 tests that strengthen team cohesion and performance.
9) Startups and corporates: examples of collaborations. How to integrate a startup in the open innovation context of corporates.
10) Startup Ecosystems: differences among the main european capitals and the main players in this sector.
Enroll in the program
25-26th of May 2019
A full-immersion weekend in the world of startups
Max. Participants: 20
Ask for more information